Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:graduate:I am so happy, only two more posting for Coco’s ears. Took them down at the Vets And he told me that they look good (they should after all this time & trouble LOL) It has been over 4 months so, just to be on the safe side, I think two more times should be good, and then, the breath-right strips for one week. Believe me, can’t wait. The Vet ask me if I would be willing to show another Doberman owner how to post there dogs ears.(the Vet told me that, it is to complicated for him to do ) Not to sure about that but, I will help-out any dog owner. I also told the vet about this web-site and the Thread about ear posting, the person the Vet had to help with posting has left town :emo11: and she was very good, hey, maybe I’ve found a part-time job LOL :).

After her ears are down, I will take some pictures and post them on this site, thats if I can get her to hold still long enough LOL.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O.M.G. where almost done, time to break-out the bubbly.
Don’t you fill like you have accomplished something, I do,
I managed to keep my sanity for the last 4 Months LOL.
I dont know about Gunner but, Coco is wild as she can be, so I always had my hands full when posting her ears. good luck:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wouldn’t be so bad if she would just hold still:please:, she wants to lie down, she wants to lie on her back, and she wants to kick you with her back legs but, she is a very good guard dog and that’s what counts. At 6 Months old, no body can come around the kids until she gives them the ok:rule:, she is a good protector of the Family & the house. :)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
They arent stupid when it comes to putting those posts in, they know how to avoid the inevitable, until you make them behave and get it done. My Bella is the queen of diversions, turning her head, trying to rub up on me, rolling over, giving her tummy, even trying to steal the post and run off before I get it in hand to put in. She has tried that before when I was cleaning up the mess from taking the old one out.

Reactions: armon
1 - 8 of 8 Posts