Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday to my sweet Dober Girl Lily!
I'm having a party for her today....champagne, cake, goodies....and lots of presents!!! ha
Lily is the most gentle, sweet, velcro dog you can find!
Love you Wee Wee Dee Wee.
xxx

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Happy 11th Birthday to the beautiful Lily! :firework:

Great pics, love the outfit!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Lily is a sweety...and most pretty girl.
- great photos, especially the one with the stick & a few senior gray hairs

·
Registered
855 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty girl!

P.S. I've always called turning the age of the day you were born a "golden birthday" but I think I like "champagne bithday" more! It's especially awesome for Lilly with all those 11's!

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Thanks for all the good wishes. Yep...she's still going strong...barking at squirrels and of course always trying to sit as close as she can to me.

It's a bit sad too....as I've had her Bday party planned for a while now....and never thought Strider wouldn't be there to celebrate too.
(I had to put him down 14 days ago...you can see a little post I made about him in the Rainbow Bridge section) All of my friends were asking if I was still going to have the party. And I said....Yes...it's not every day you turn 11 on 11/11/11.

So today we celebrate.

:)

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
What an auspicious date for an auspicious birthday! Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl and huge hugs as I'm sure Striders holding a huge party for her on his side of the rainbow.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Happy Birthday!

:dancing_b04::clap::dancing_b04::anicake::anicake::dancing_b04::clap::dancing_b04:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Happy 11th beautiful girl. I am sure Strider is shinning down happily down on your special day too.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
:anicake: Happy Birthday Lily!!! She looks wonderful. :clap:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Happy Birthday Lily!! What a pretty girl. She looks fantastic! Sounds like a fun birthday party although I am very sorry about Strider.

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Happy Birthday, Lovely Lady Lily!

:happybirt

1 - 20 of 36 Posts