Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
awwwww thank yall

i got to sleep in this mornin so that was nice.... hubby did the mornin thing gettin kids to school and feedin puppies n such :) ill have new pics of them soon :) but heres what i have for now :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
OMG i have just fell in love with your puppies ..i have never held a dobie pup or even see one in real life..cover them with smooches for me ..are you going to keep one? or are they all up for sale? ..it must be soo hard saying goodbye~ thats real nice of your hubby to give you a lay in ..do you have any plans for your birthday or is your time taken up with the pups :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Times pretty well busy with 5 kids and puppies to take care of lol the others where runnin around somewheres lol im keeping the last red one i have,,,, have 3 blues left and 3 blacks left to find homes for.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hAPPY bIRTHDAY tRACY!!!!

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Happy belated B-Day Tracy, !! I hope you had a great day!

You can send one of those balcks or blues my way - females please. :D

TD

·
Registered
265 Posts
heheh yep 2 black females left and maybe one blue female if guy dont want to pay the extra for shipping......they r so cute to lol

first there where 3...

then they multiplied lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
ok i tried to get

a nice cute fall picture...however do ook get puppies to sit still lol even wiht 3 kids helpin it was a no go lol onlyte lil red female sat all pretty lol

still sittin pretty lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts