Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sweet angel in Heaven would be 10 years old today. I woke up this morning to a vision of her in my head even before I opened my eyes. She has been gone from us now for six months and it felt good to have such a vivid vision of her but it hurts to think of how much her birthday brings up the painful feelings of her death. I'm so thankful of the time I had with her and the memories that will bring me a lifetime of happiness but I miss her like mad. I'm amazed at how much she changed our life in 9 1/2 years with us, and how much our life has changed since she left us. I wish her the happiest birthday then we could ever give her. She is in Heaven now and I imagine that is a gift every day.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Happy B-Day Cleo!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy Birthday Cleo

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all. I'm trying so hard to think of her there with my Mansen, King, Storm and all the others that we all miss. I know she's having a happy birthday.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Happy Birthday baby girl. I hope you are partying with my Uno who turned 10on April 24th and Mason who will turn 7 on July 24th, both waiting at the rainbow bridge!

Carol ox

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I just loved the tribute you made for Cleo, you had a link to it a while back. It makes me sad. :O(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts