Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Jordan's 3rd birthday....Happy Birthday, baby girl!!! It's hard for me to believe she is 3 already...where did the time go?? No new pictures of my beautiful girl and, of course, today I have to go into the office to work, so hopefully I can get some pictures of her tomorrow!

Jan

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the gorgeousest girlies around! :D Here's to many many more!

Looking forward to a couple of shots of her.

Si sends nub wags and kisses to his cuz. xoxo

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Happy Birthday Jordan!!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Happy 3rd Birthday, Jordan! (How can she be 3 already?!)

Can't wait to see new pics of that gorgeous girl!

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
:poet: Dear Jordan,

:happybirt GORGEOUS girl! I cannot believe that you are 3 years old already! I remember that day that your mom brought you home and added you to her family :chickenfamily:. Oh what a HAPPY day :dancing_b04: that was! Jordan, do you have any idea how STUNNING you are? You are like a fine piece of art :artist: and a PERFECT :score: :shhhh: your mom, but I can't believe that she didn't bust out her :photographer: and take any pictures of you to share with us on your special day! That's just mean. :hippo: JAN, WE NEED PICTURES! Now that your 3 y/o Jordan, I think it may be time for your mom to round up :cowgirl: a list of eligible :knight: in shining armour for you. Make sure that they have lots of :no1b: and :no1: just like you. Don't you want to have a :baby: Jordan? I want you to :D Oh Jordan you would make the MOST BEAUTIFUL babies! Tell your mom that you want to have some babies! But before that day comes, you had better just relax :vacat: Tell your mom to take you out to dinner tonight :waiter:, go and see a :band: and then go and shake your booty :dan1: It's all about you today Jordan! I hope that you get lots of :giftforyou: and a nice big :candle: :iloveyou: to pieces Jordan and I hope that you have the best birthday ever!

:fireworks HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY CH FOXFIRE'S HOT LIKE FIRE, WAC, CGC :fireworks​

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
:hbirth1:Happy Birthday Jordan.....:candle:

:cake:

Jan... Jonesy would like to know where all the pictures of this sexy bitch is on her special day!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Happy Birthday Beautiful Jordan!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts