Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today she is 6 years old! I've been blessed to have her 4 years in January..she is the love of our life.It's hard to believe one doberman can make your life full of laugher, love and lots of wet kisses. LOL! She came to full avoid in our life which was empty. Devon has done that and more. We are having a nice dinner with a cupcake she can eat in one bit LOL!

Devon was born into a litter of 10 puppies from champion leaders. 6 of those puppies are grand champs. Devon looks like her mother Emme,her father Hero is black/tan and small frame. I love hearing about her family of dobes.
I love this doberman site. I have found many wonderful,favorite posters ...I thank each of you for making me smile and laugh out loud everyday!!:)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Devon!! Have a great one, you share your day with another great doberkid, hope you both have wonderful days!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
another Winter Solstice puppy on DT!!!! too cool!

Happy, Happy Birthday to Devon!!!!

Big Birthday Hugz to you sweetie!

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,594 Posts
Happy B-Day Devon! Spock says if he were there he'd give Devon a big snarly face, a play bite to the back of her neck and a Dobie poke to her side! (That's true affection, Dobie style!) :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I worked today until after 5:00pm and the traffic coming out of Boca Raton is terrible on 441...........I had her former owner/dear friend, my friend that we call auntie, we all had supper together with Devon licking her lips. I added some chicken with her evo....she received a piggy that makes noise, a big knuckle bone she's chewing on. I hide bones around the house she found one LOL!

Thank you for all of your greeting and birthday wishes..........we love it here!!I'm asking Santa for a camera so then I can let you know how we live here in south Florida..........just like everyone else without cold weather LOL!:)

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Happy Birthday Devon!

:happybirt

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Sherryh - Amy & her DaDa / extent our best Happy Birthday cheers, to your beloved girl Devon.

Small world, Amy had her 11th B-Day on Dec. 19th, just 2 days before Devon.
Sounds like Devon loves the piggy that makes noise, she received.
One of Amy's favorite toys is a fat rubber Moose that squeaks (a good Canadian dog toy...lol).
We have to put it away when my sons little Trevor comes over...Amy doesn't like to share it and he wants to just put a hole in it. So we hide the moose, till he goes home...I got it at TSC - last one, in the bargain bin.
Both dogs sound so much alike.
I am most happy for your family, that Devon came into it / a true gift, of love & joy.

When the camera comes, no excuses for not posting loads of dobe photos...He-He.
I like to use: www.imageshack.us

1 - 17 of 17 Posts