Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe the princess is 1 year already. It seems like just yesterday I brought her home and she was smaller that Petri! She's gone from almost 10 pounds to almost 70 so fast LOL
We had planned on spending the morning catching frisbees at the beach but unfortunately she's stuck in the house today :( She slid and fell in the wet grass yesterday and pulled a muscle in her right hind leg - it was tender all day yesterday and she was still walking pretty stiff when she went to bed last night. She's acting fine this morning but I'm going to keep her quiet for today at least to be on the safe side. Currently, she's trying to figure out how to unlock and open the back sliding glass door to kill and eat all those evil, intruding pigeons! How dare they sit on her porch and coo?????:cake:
On the bright side, I have to grill hamburgers and hotdogs for 300 people today(girl scout thing) so I'm sure she'll get plenty of b-day treats :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Happy Birthday Princess Chi!

I am sure that you could feed her hamburgers and promise her lots of beach frisbee next week, and she would agree that it wasnt to bad to stay home and watch the evil pigeons today.

Hope she has a great Birthday!

:cake: :cake: :cake:

:dancing_3 :dancing_3

:band:​

·
Registered
602 Posts
Happy BDay Chi, and many many more to come!!! Congrats to both of you.

Naveen

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Happy Birthday Chi!!!! It DOES go by fast!!! I said the same thing when duch turned 1...and then again when she turned 2!!! I hope Chi enjoys her special day!!! and have fun at the cookout!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts