Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Asher's Birthday! He is 4 yrs old. We started our celebration last night. Went to the vets office for a check-up and stopped by Petsmart for a toy for the big day. He loves that part. They always get to pick out there toy that they want. He searched for ten minutes through all of the bins until he dug deep and found the one that he finally wanted. Carried it through the store and through the check-out. The guy in front of me chuckled and asked how long it would actually last with his strong jaws. Hmm. Maybe a few days and lots of sewing as usual. He loves it though. To my shock he jumped on the check-out counter to retrieve it from the girl. Don't you dare put it in that bag, I will carry it out. At least she didn't jump back. She laughed because he wouldn't take his eyes off of it. The most embarrassing part was when he stuck his whole head in the purse of a lady that was walking by us. Thankfully she thought it was funny. I didn't. He was digging for gold, or her wallet. Thief. No cakes for us though, we are watching our weight and diet. He wishes.

The birthday boy:

Can't ever get you know who out of them. He sits until the flash:

Birthday boy with his new toy:

I love my new toy mom:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Happy Birthday Asher!!!! What a neat toy you have there and you are such a nice fella for sharing your pictures with you know who. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Happy Birthday Asher!

Happy Birthday Asher, you handsome fella! :)

We have one of those toys here and everyone just loves that grunting noise it makes! Actually, to me, it reminds me of kennel cough. LOL!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHER!!!!!!!!! I bet your mom has alot of sewing ahead of her to keep that birthday present in top shape! :) hehe....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Happy Birthday Asher!!!

:fireworks :candle: :hbirth1: :cake: :candle: :fireworks

·
Registered
602 Posts
Happy Birthday Asher!! He looks great.

Naveen

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. I regret to say that the duck grunts no more. I figured that this would be the case. That is always the first to go. He keeps at it until he breaks every squeaker around. I always have backups, so I will just put in a squeak when I have to sew it.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHER,! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Everyone needs to hear the birhday song on their birthday. So make sure you sing this song.

·
Registered
986 Posts
HAHAHAHA I was too late posting this, I see. DD, Oscar had the same duck and what can I say...he loved it to death the first day. The orange feet were the first to get pulled off. We still have them. I'll sew them on something else. Happy Birthday to Asher (and as always, xox to my secret special friend Doodle, who is just toooooo coooool-dle).

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
:cake: Happy Birthday Asher!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue23:

I am looking forward to having a party for Orson's 1st in April........inlaws raise chiuauas, friends have Mastiffs, so the guest list should make some comical photos!

·
Registered
986 Posts
And as testament to just how special Asher is, if you stare at his chest long enough, you can see the outline of the Starship Enterprise. Or possibly it's Batman. I'm not sure...it's late and Doodle's goofy smile is affecting me.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sooz said:
And as testament to just how special Asher is, if you stare at his chest long enough, you can see the outline of the Starship Enterprise. Or possibly it's Batman. I'm not sure...it's late and Doodle's goofy smile is affecting me.
Hahaha! I never noticed that before Sooz. With the glare of the light it is the outline of a bat. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts