Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Happy Bday Princi!!!!!!!!

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  2dobesuk 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I haven't been on for some time, having some pc problems, but................

Yayyyyy its Princi's Bday, she turned 3 today. We will be celebrating it at my parents house over the weekend with the kids. I will post pics.

Naveen

#12 ·
Thanks everyone.

Kratty- I may have posted some new pics not too long ago (I'm not sure though). I will def be posting pics from the birthday bash:boldblue:

She has already gotten a few presents from me, a new fleece coat, new collar, new leash, lamb chops on her Bday. Who knows what else she is getting at grandma's...:cake:

We plan on celebrating it on Saturday or Sunday, so pics should be up by Monday.

Naveen

#13 ·
BackInBlack said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCI!!!!!!! Hope you get lots of treats! You need to tell your dad you want a birthday cupcake like your friend Rommel got! (Be sure to tell him to put a a #3 candle on it too!)

:cake:
So thats where i am going wrong,you give them a cupcake for their birthday Dohhhhh i have been giving them a new sister (hmmm Mischa's fast approaching her 1st birthday :) )

#18 ·
Rudi wants to know where his slice of cake is?

Happy B-Day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.