Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time sure does fly! Richter turned 9 years old today. As usual, he had to put up with being dressed up, as well as Sypha stealing his best stuff!

·
Premium Member
Mocha
4,340 Posts
Happy birthday Richter, and many more!

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
13,952 Posts
Happy birthday, Richter! Sure doesn't seem like he's could possibly be nine already.

·
Super Moderator
22,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He has a few grays on the muzzle, but not many! I think he looks pretty awesome for his age. He has quite a few lipomas, but they are smallish and not really visible. A couple of skin tags. But hardly any gray and he's very active and doing really well, other than the arthritis in the foot and a bit of tight muscles in his lower back.

·
Premium Member
10,587 Posts
How did that happen--it was surely only yesterday that Richter was a happy go lucky puppy--amazing how they keep getting older--well, Richter--a very Happy Birthday to you (even if Sypha did steal your best birthday cookie--I see that there were several more on the plate for you.)

Sorry about the fact you had to put up with the Birthday dress up but it suits you well. And it's true, you are hardly greying at all so may you live many more years to entertain us with the famous Richter scowl when it come to dress for occasions. Just remember you only have one ninth birthday.

dobebug

·
Super Moderator
22,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My "recommended reading" suggestion from the forum is "Happy 3rd birthday, Richter": Happy 3rd Birthday, Richter!

Yikes. Time really DOES go fast. I could swear I just bought that other birthday hat a couple of years ago.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
27,026 Posts
Maybe on your 10th Momma will give you head a break from the b-day hats!!!
And let you eat in peace without the little sister filching your treat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHTER!!

And at least TRY to smile in the next camera session. You look like you belong in an old photograph LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts