Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy birthday Hera bug! Glad we got to spend time with you last night. We love you!
She and DD will always have that special bond. They are so cute together, as if they understand they are related. It brings me a lot of joy to see her so happy and especially when she sees him and does her little "Happy Dance". They are 2 peas on a pod. Thank you for spending time with us yesterday too.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
She and DD will always have that special bond. They are so cute together, as if they understand they are related. It brings me a lot of joy to see her so happy and especially when she sees him and does her little "Happy Dance". They are 2 peas on a pod. Thank you for spending time with us yesterday too.
Yes they will. I love that they get to grow up together. D gets so excited when we pull onto your street. It's adorable. You saw him last night crying just to get to your house. I hope they'll always be able to play together. They really do love being together.

·
Tuff Pups
62 Posts
What an amazing and gorgeous Baby Girl you have there. Sometimes I feel a little jealous of you guys living on the other side of the world, as here tail docking is illegal. So is ear cropping.
The ear cropping thing I dont mind too much, but my word my two Dobermanns look damn funny with bloody great tails dangling along behind them and knocking things off the tables when they get wagged......sigh...
Great for catching them though when they have been up to no good and are trying to beat a hasty retreat......:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What an amazing and gorgeous Baby Girl you have there. Sometimes I feel a little jealous of you guys living on the other side of the world, as here tail docking is illegal. So is ear cropping.
The ear cropping thing I dont mind too much, but my word my two Dobermanns look damn funny with bloody great tails dangling along behind them and knocking things off the tables when they get wagged......sigh...
Great for catching them though when they have been up to no good and are trying to beat a hasty retreat......:D
Thank you Toscakela, having to post ears is work, but our breeder was a great teacher and we followed his instructions along with sharing the experience with Hera's brother Diesel who was 2 weeks ahead of us. Yes, I heard it was illegal across the pond. I think Dobermans can look beautiful natural too. I'm glad your little Ceasar is feeling better. I followed the conversation and felt for you. The last thing a person needs who is seeking guidance is to be attacked. I was right there cheering you on. All the best to you and your Doberbabies.:thewoman:

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,606 Posts
Beautiful Dobergal! Great pictures. :nicejob: Is that your backyard? It looks like a wonderful place for doggies to run around. Can you let the dogs off leash in that area?

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beautiful Dobergal! Great pictures. :nicejob: Is that your backyard? It looks like a wonderful place for doggies to run around. Can you let the dogs off leash in that area?
No it's not my backyard, but one of Hera's favorite rest stops. No. Va has many trails that run through neighborhoods for walking, biking, running and walking your dog. This particular route we walk is 4 miles to and from our house. They are very dog friendly especially where I live. People do everything with their dogs.

·
Tuff Pups
62 Posts
Thank you Toscakela, having to post ears is work, but our breeder was a great teacher and we followed his instructions along with sharing the experience with Hera's brother Diesel who was 2 weeks ahead of us. Yes, I heard it was illegal across the pond. I think Dobermans can look beautiful natural too. I'm glad your little Ceasar is feeling better. I followed the conversation and felt for you. The last thing a person needs who is seeking guidance is to be attacked. I was right there cheering you on. All the best to you and your Doberbabies.:thewoman:
Thank you so much for being there..... I did see your name and I was grateful to those who took a stand for me and/or just quietly supported me.
Yea, unfortunately bullies really do bring out my bad side. I think after all the work I have done with rescue animals that have come from abusive homes where they have been beaten and broken down by people who are bullies and taking it out on the animals, has kind of made me intolerant of them and very inclined to go for the jugular.
I find it cowardly behaviour by people who have mental issues and really should not be exposing themselves to society until they are able to behave with some modicum of decorum.
But anyway, thanks again and HUMONGOUS great hugs to your beautiful girl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts