Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our "little" puppy turned 4 months old yesterday! I was doing a little photo shoot to commemorate her growth when Zyan came up, ready for his turn. So here he is, too... at 77 months! I officially feel like those human parents who only talk in months relative to their kids' ages, haha!
Flower Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Flower

It is so wild how fast time is going! Zany starts AKC Star Puppy classes soon. She is an extremely quick learner and, overall, a very easy puppy! Zyan is just the most perfect pup ever ;-)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A handsome/ beautiful pair! Are they bonded?
They are! I think Zany is a bit more into the relationship than Zyan, but they are always looking for where the other is, if separated.

·
Registered
7,799 Posts
Beautiful! She’s really growing. Zyan is so handsome too.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 7 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
6,532 Posts
Our "little" puppy turned 4 months old yesterday! I was doing a little photo shoot to commemorate her growth when Zyan came up, ready for his turn. So here he is, too... at 77 months! I officially feel like those human parents who only talk in months relative to their kids' ages, haha!
View attachment 149982 View attachment 149983

It is so wild how fast time is going! Zany starts AKC Star Puppy classes soon. She is an extremely quick learner and, overall, a very easy puppy! Zyan is just the most perfect pup ever ;-)

Handsome Dober "Z-Pack" you have there, KC!
Now, we've heard that statement about "perfect pups" from many on Dt before, including myself, later to retract it when reaching their Doberteens... :)

Question, what are your two looking at so intently in their pics (Zany w/laser eyes) - Squeaky toy, string cheese or just outright adoration of mom?

Reactions: melbrod and dobebug

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Handsome Dober "Z-Pack" you have there, KC!
Now, we've heard that statement about "perfect pups" from many on Dt before, including myself, later to retract in when reaching their Doberteens... :)

Question, what are your two looking at so intently in their pics (Zany w/laser eyes) - Squeaky toy, string cheese or just outright adoration of mom?
Oh, I am sure the teenage phase will have me calling her other things 🤣

They were staring at a treat I held up 😁

Reactions: melbrod

·
Super Moderator
23,363 Posts
They are turning into quite a pair - love them.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
30,247 Posts
I officially feel like those human parents who only talk in months relative to their kids' ages, haha!
So long as you don't say what one woman I heard did--she was nursing her little tyke in a side room, when someone else came in and exclaimed over him. "Oh how cute! How old is he?"

She responded, "Well, let's see....he's a Leo, so that makes him (pause for calculation) 5 months old."

We were visiting a kind of a commune place, but that seemed a bit over the top to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts