Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Odin's birthday is actually tomorrow, however, he is also being neutered tomorrow so I shall be too busy feeling like a terrible mother to do that to her beloved pooch on his birthday so I am going to share my favourite pictures of him from the last two years today and spend tomorrow looking after him whilst he is wearing his "cone of shame"!!

My first time meeting him

5 weeks old

6 weeks and showing off his tiny new collar!

This is my favourite ever of him

His first snow experience

Learning to "beg"

Getting to be a big boy, and nearest stack he has ever done

And last but not least, he fell asleep over the chair this evening! :)

I hope I haven't gone overboard and could of posted more but I reigned myself in before I went crazy. Thanks for looking :thanx:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Happy Birthday Odin!! :) :)

Your living room (?) bears an absolutely shocking resemblance to our crew quarters for the ambulance! Work is following me, lol

Reactions: Zeblar

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea its our living room!! That's kind of weird they look similar and I apologise, nobody likes their work to follow them around! Well I certainly don't anyway lol 6 hours of Army boys is enough for me each day...

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Happy Bday Odin!!:anicake:

·
Da Boss
3,489 Posts
Happy Birthday Odin! Hope all goes well tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Awww, he is gorgeous!! :D Happy Birthday!! He has my favourite type of tail; not too straight not too curly.

At 6 weeks he looks so much like my boy did. We kept him collar from 8 weeks and it barley fits around his leg now!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awww, he is gorgeous!! :D Happy Birthday!! He has my favourite type of tail; not too straight not too curly.

At 6 weeks he looks so much like my boy did. We kept him collar from 8 weeks and it barley fits around his leg now!
We (well I) have kept everything from when he was a puppy, even the purple ribbon from when we collected him, how sad is that? We had this little harness we used on him and it is more like a bonnet on his head now! So darn cute! I wasn't sure how his tail would turn out, his Mum was C/D and I am pretty sure his Dad has a hooked one in my opinion... But he certainly looks like his dad dont you think?

"Graf Jivago von der Sassenburg" or Odin's Dad to me lol

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Oh wow - he is so handsome!

Seriously, the picture of him in his baby harness and the one of him learning to beg absolutely melted me. What a sweetheart. Give him birthday hugs from me and the redheads!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Odin!!

(And here's to a speedy recovery!)

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Happy 2nd. Birthday tomorrow Odin!

hoping for a speedy recovery after your neutering!

Hugz to the Birthday Boy!!!!

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
Happy Birthday Odin!

:happybirth:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Birthday Update: his op went well! He is now at home recovering. It's a little disheartening watching him stumble and bash into things with his cone! But at least it's over now and there were no complication so apart from feeling like a terrible Dobermum I am happy! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts