Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe how quickly two years have come and gone. I am grateful for this sweet, calm boy who has helped heal my heart. Today he will be King (as he is never treated that way) :p new toys, blankie, ham shank bone, Cornish game hen and a big peanut butter birthday cookie.

Click for obnoxiously long slide show.

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Happy Happy Day Mr. Monty!

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
Happy birthday!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Wow, I'm with you, Carol! These two years have flown by! Its so hard to believe Monty is two today. Bless his sweet, mellow heart. Please do give him a kiss in that spot on his forehead, slightly above and between his eyes in that little dip there. On phone, so cant see his slide show today and am disappointed, but will catch it later. Hope everyone has a great time celebrating King Monty's birthday.:)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
What a sweet kind face he has. I have loved this boy since you first posted his photo. He is so deserving of everything!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
two years already!?! Happy birthday!

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Happy Birthday! Loved the slide show. It was so cute as he seemed to shadow Petey when he was young. He has grown into a handsome doberboy! I also didnt know there were was a thing such as a dober flower that grows so beautifully in your garden. :) Hope he enjoys his special day!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Wow. I can't believe 2 years have slipped by already. Happy Birthday Monty!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts