Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today would have been Alices 11 Month birthday its days like this hat are harder than others I miss her so much but mainly I get mad at how un-fair things are that she was taken from me so soon. But next month on her year birthday Ill be throwing her a party and take her treats to her grave

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I'm sorry you are sad. She just left your home so young but she'll be in your heart forever. How's Haze doing without her?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Board out of his mind he is so lonely the whole time ive had haze he has never been an only dog he isnt quite sure what to do he never learned how to entertain himself

·
Registered
667 Posts
So sorry to hear that you and Haze are missing Alice so much. It's amazing what an impact these beautiful dogs have on our lives.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
So sorry :( I can't imagine how hard it is for you right now. Happy 11 month Alice, my thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
aww, missing this little girl too, she was such a pretty, and happy girl. I know how hard it is on these special days, I had to celebrate 2 birthdays without my Mysti girl and it seems that while the pain lessens a little over time it never goes away. In time you will be able to think of her and smile, not cry. Give her an extra treat on her birthday from my girls, and hang in there, its just gonna take time.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I am sorry Txdobielady!!! :-(
I have not been on much lately and missed the posting about your Alice lost.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts