Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a close race all the way until the end, congrats are in order to everyone that sent in a Photo.

Here are your winners!

First Place - Iresesdad

Second Place - frznbuns

Third Place - Kratty (This was a 3 way tie and I had to make the decision on this one - it was a very tough decision but I picked Kratty)

I wish I had enough prizes to give everyone something for entering the contest but I dont. :( Sorry

All winners need to send me a Private Message with their Name and shipping information. Irisesdad you will need to also include what size shirt you would like.

Again thanks to everyone and keep your eyes open for our Holiday Photo contest coming soon! :D :D

TD

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
TakirasDad said:
It was a close race all the way until the end, congrats are in order to everyone that sent in a Photo.

Here are your winners!

First Place - Iresesdad

Second Place - frznbuns

Third Place - Kratty (This was a 3 way tie and I had to make the decision on this one - it was a very tough decision but I picked Kratty)

I wish I had enough prizes to give everyone something for entering the contest but I dont. :( Sorry

All winners need to send me a Private Message with their Name and shipping information. Irisesdad you will need to also include what size shirt you would like.

Again thanks to everyone and keep your eyes open for our Holiday Photo contest coming soon! :D :D

TD
I just wanted to inform the other photo contestants that I think we are all winners and that I am going to be donating more prizes for the other people who entered photos.. I will be sending them either "Make at Home Doggie Treats" or Custom made Doggie Frame from my company BowWow Treat.. It is my way of saying "thank you for all the support and friendship I have found on this wonderful forum. So please if you sent in a photo to the contest and did not place in the top 3, be sure to send your name to me so I can send you a gift.. again thank you friends!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
TracyJo said:
Frznbns,
You are so awesome :) I didn't know you had a company!!! Do you have a website? Would be more than happy to support a friend and fellow Doberlover :)
I do not have one yet. I am still working on it.. been really busy getting my real estate license and also trying to settle my mother in laws estate but when I do get it up and running I will let everyone know.. do you think i have enough jobs..LOL I have a Wedding photography company.. Capture the Moment Photography.. I do weddings and pet photography.. Just got my Real Estate License 10 weeks ago and I have my new company BowWow Treat.. I make Home-made Natural Doggie Treat, or also make at home mixes, dog coats, Kennel covers, dog beds, dog and cat frames, and I am hoping to get a new program for my sewing machine that I can scan a photo into my computer and then embroder it on to a car seat cover.. Like a photo of my dog Raven and then put her profile on my car seat.. :cool2: You would think I would be RICH!! I WiSH!!! No WAy!! LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Congrats Everyone!!!

Hey that's really cool of you Frznbuns! Hey count me in if you get going with stuff, I love getting dobie things!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow! I've got to say I'm really surprised, considering the competition. All the dobes looked really great. Frznbuns, your picture was a particular favorite of mine. As it's been said before, I think we're all winners. We almost didn't think we would get a picture to submit, since Iris seemed more interested in eating the wings rather than sitting still for a picture. Thanks folks, it really was a lot of fun!

·
Registered
521 Posts
frznbuns said:
I just wanted to inform the other photo contestants that I think we are all winners and that I am going to be donating more prizes for the other people who entered photos.. I will be sending them either "Make at Home Doggie Treats" or Custom made Doggie Frame from my company BowWow Treat.. It is my way of saying "thank you for all the support and friendship I have found on this wonderful forum. So please if you sent in a photo to the contest and did not place in the top 3, be sure to send your name to me so I can send you a gift.. again thank you friends!!
They are all to cute. Congrat's to all!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Congrats to everyone!!

I laughed at every photo, because each dobe had the exact same expression on their face........"what on earth are you humans doing????":)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Haha aww Man I totally just found this thread...usually I just hang out in the dobe related talk...lol I actually didnt know where to look for the actual announcement of the winners..lol i only knew according to the poll. haha silly me. Frznbuns- that is so nice of you...Ill PM you but if it is too late dont worry about it. Thanks for the offer! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts