Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spirit and I attended our Humane Society Canine Costume Contest on Saturday. We went as a Fisherman and his Big Catch. We took first place again this year in the most Comical. We are also going to be on our Local TV on the 13th of Oct. What a great Ambassador he is for the Doberman breed. It will be great to be able to be on TV and show that our Doberman are wonderful, loving, playful, gentle dogs. Sorry I don't know how to turn the photo. But I put on in the Gallery also under the All Dressed Up section.

We are also in a local photo contest for Furry Halloween Friends.. So Please vote for us. You can vote mulitple times
http://fox4kc.upickem.net/engine/votes.aspx
Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,257 Posts
There--took the liberty of turning it for you. If you are using photobucket, run your mouse across the top of your picture and select the edit tab. One of the options there is rotate, which you can use to turn your picture.

I really like your picture. How did your pupper like his costume??

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spirit is GREAT about dressing up! He get all excited and wiggly.. We tell him "OH How Handsome" He just loves it... Last time I dressed up as a PINK LADY 50's style and made him up as a poodle.. Well I forgot something and went to Walmart to get it..5 months later I am informed by friends that I am on a website called "People of Walmart" I had never heard of it before that time.. How in the World!!??? Well, I have never lived it down.. This year I am being egged on to go there in my FISH costume...

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,257 Posts
Spirit is GREAT about dressing up! He get all excited and wiggly.. We tell him "OH How Handsome" He just loves it... Last time I dressed up as a PINK LADY 50's style and made him up as a poodle.. Well I forgot something and went to Walmart to get it..5 months later I am informed by friends that I am on a website called "People of Walmart" I had never heard of it before that time.. How in the World!!??? Well, I have never lived it down.. This year I am being egged on to go there in my FISH costume...
Pictures??

·
Kano's personal couch
275 Posts
LOVE it! Thats just too cute lol
Kano gets all excited about being dresed up too. We get her dressed and she just tears around the house at break-neck speeds.
It's pretty obvious why you guys won!

And I second the notion of pictures of the other costume!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Computer crashed.. Now got a new one and have to find all my photo again. but will post when I learn Windows7 and find my photos..Thanks all it is so much fun to dress him up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts