Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with Halloween right around the corner I am interesd in knowing if anyone gets their dog dressed up? If you do what kind of costume do you put on him/her?

If anyone knows of any good sources for dog Halloween costumes please let me know. And if you have any pictures of your dog in costume please share. :)

TD

·
Registered
281 Posts
Harveys costume was a Playboy Bunny outfit for adults i got of ebay for £5 so it worked out real cheap and will last him for future photos. Alot of costumes for the holidays i get for him are kids dressing up clothes ..they work out alot cheaper~ i did have a ballerina outfit for him which had a strechy body and a tutu fixed to it and fit perfect.... the poor guy lol

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
one year when Spirit was only 1 I dressed him and Raven up as cowboy and girl and I went in a cow's costume.. our city has a canine costume party.. we won first place in cutest group!! :dancing_b Now with 4 dogs and only me to take them as my husband works on Saturdays.. I will not be going this year :sadcry: :sadcry:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ava would never forgive me if I put her in a costume. Instead she wears a Halloween themed bandana so she can keep her dignity and still celebrate. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Dobe_Paws said:
Ava would never forgive me if I put her in a costume. Instead she wears a Halloween themed bandana so she can keep her dignity and still celebrate. :)

:rofl:

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
bowie has a few costumes :)

he was a dr one year, a jester the other. hes also modelled bumble bee costumes and has a devil shirt, angel wings, and decorations for all major holidays :)

i wonder what he will be this year...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ok, first I thought you guys were goofy, now I find myself wondering what to dress Lex up as! Angel wings with devils horns describe her to a T Kim!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Cole usually just wears a bandana. One year he wore some head gear with pumpkins on it. That picture is in the gallery. (I edited his eyes of course!) This year I am undecided if he gets to go trick or treating because I will have a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old in tow.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Being an Aussie, we don't celebrate Halloween here....... But I couldn't resist checking out the doggie costumes though. Loved the Yoda, and The Big Daddy Pimp outfit is rather special too. LOL

Now is it just me, or does anyone else find the Scooby Doo outfit just a little wierd. Would be like asking me to dress as a New Zealander. :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Jedski said:
Being an Aussie, we don't celebrate Halloween here....... But I couldn't resist checking out the doggie costumes though. Loved the Yoda, and The Big Daddy Pimp outfit is rather special too. LOL

Now is it just me, or does anyone else find the Scooby Doo outfit just a little wierd. Would be like asking me to dress as a New Zealander. :)

LOL.... Remember many years ago was at Oktoberfest in Munich and was caught between battling tables... One chating Aussie!!! the other Kiwi!!! will never forget it... had so much fun in those few days....

Just saw that the base is going to have a pet halloween contest on the 30th... (had originally planned Jordan's b-day party for the 30th am going to change it to the 29th, bad mom I know)... So now I HAVE to get something for Chi :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
TracyJo said:
LOL.... Remember many years ago was at Oktoberfest in Munich and was caught between battling tables... One chating Aussie!!! the other Kiwi!!! will never forget it... had so much fun in those few days....

Just saw that the base is going to have a pet halloween contest on the 30th... (had originally planned Jordan's b-day party for the 30th am going to change it to the 29th, bad mom I know)... So now I HAVE to get something for Chi :)
Hate to say it, but that would almost make your ears bleed. :help_up_2

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I am trying to figure out which one to order. I love the bride one, she just needs groom. I like the pretty princess dog costume, as well as the tiki girl dog costume. Lol. I thought about the prisoner one just because she is always getting into something she isn't suppose to. My nephew wants me to get her a Scoody Doo costume so he can be Shaggy. I might get the Scooby one. Lol it would be funny to see the looks on some faces around here. Lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts