Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Trinity didn't dress up for halloween because she decided to get ahold of her costume and chew it up about 3 weeks before halloween. She was going to be a doggy devil.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOW trac!!! Chi is turning into a beautiful young lady!!! And so leggy! Hey it looks like my cat, bandit, is laying on your couch in the background!

Love the costume!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Tracy, is that costume still in one piece?

Chi looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth....... Such a cutie.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Too cool TD!!!! I wanted to dress Lexus up, but I worked and only got home for the last hour of trick or treating. She sat on the porch with me and passed out candy though!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the nice compliments guys :) The costume is still in one piece, thank goodness... Jordan would have had a fit if it had been destroyed. It's actually her costume from last year but she still uses it for dress-up. Hopefully by next year we will have worked through all of her issues and with a little more confidence and maturity she will be able to go out trick-or-treating with us in a costume made/bought special for her!
I LOVE Takira as Robin Hood!!!!! Perfect!!!!!
I can't believe how dense I can be sometimes. I kept looking for pictures posted in the thread and totally didn't think to look in the picture gallery! <bangs head on desk, must pay closer attention!!!>
Good luck to all of you who submitted pics; can't wait to see who wins :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts