Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Geez seems like a long time since I've been on here. I got distracted with hubby being home, but he left again on Saturday so now it's back to normal. He's hoping to come home again next month for a week, so cross your fingers for us :)
Gunner did GREAT with him. They totally bonded and are now buddies. Gunner had to get a flu vaccine booster yesterday at the vet and he weighed in at 74 lbs...he's 7 months old. Also, the biggest news is that I think his ears may be done! They have been unposted for over 24 hours now and aren't showing any signs of falling. I've attached a pic that I took last night after they had been down all day. Thoughts?
Also, while hubby was home, we made the crazy decision to go forward with opening my photography studio :D I found the PERFECT location and I'm in the process of moving in this week. I'm also going to offer studio pet portraits and will be using Gunner as my guinea pig this weekend, so look for pro photos coming soon of him. Now that his ears are hopefully done, I can work on getting good images of him. Anyways, hope you are all doing great and I'm glad to be back. Nose pokies and licks from Gunner too :p

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
I love how happy your boy always is. What a sweetie. :)

His ears look like they're standing nicely! Fingers and paws crossed for you that they don't fall!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love how happy your boy always is. What a sweetie. :)

His ears look like they're standing nicely! Fingers and paws crossed for you that they don't fall!
Thanks! He is the happiest dog I've ever met...he's a ham for the camera too. I pull out my phone or camera and he sits and gives me that goofy smile :roflmao:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'm so glad everything is going great.............you will love taking pictures you're a natural....;)

We love your red Gunner here he's a beauty!!:)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Awww so happy for you that you got to spend time with your husband. Gunners ears are looking great. Can't wait to see pics :-D

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, dang. Tonight his left ear (the weaker of the two) started drooping a bit and looking soft. It never completely flopped, but I went ahead and posted them again. I'd rather be safe than sorry and one more week of posting isn't going to hurt ;) I think we are definitely close though...:)

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Hey guys! Geez seems like a long time since I've been on here. I got distracted with hubby being home, but he left again on Saturday so now it's back to normal. He's hoping to come home again next month for a week, so cross your fingers for us :)
Gunner did GREAT with him. They totally bonded and are now buddies. Gunner had to get a flu vaccine booster yesterday at the vet and he weighed in at 74 lbs...he's 7 months old. Also, the biggest news is that I think his ears may be done! They have been unposted for over 24 hours now and aren't showing any signs of falling. I've attached a pic that I took last night after they had been down all day. Thoughts?
Also, while hubby was home, we made the crazy decision to go forward with opening my photography studio :D I found the PERFECT location and I'm in the process of moving in this week. I'm also going to offer studio pet portraits and will be using Gunner as my guinea pig this weekend, so look for pro photos coming soon of him. Now that his ears are hopefully done, I can work on getting good images of him. Anyways, hope you are all doing great and I'm glad to be back. Nose pokies and licks from Gunner too :p
Nice to hear again!!
I was giggling a bit;) I understand that when my husband is at home, my OWN time schedule changes and it is hard to find enough time to play around the internet. Like you, his 2-week New Year's holidays finished on Mon, everything has been back to normal. Yeah:nicejob:
Congratulations! You're opening your own studio!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts