Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
In training
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed quite a few dobers received the Gummy Bear made by JW Pet as a gift for the exchange. What do you all think of that toy? Is it fairly sturdy? It sure seems like it, but I'd like to get some expert opiniond before I go out and buy one.

Thank you! :)

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
It's sturdy. The squeeker broke right away, but the rest is intact.

Reactions: Sam1491 and Soleil

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Lol I just got one yesterday... I'll let you know, as of now it's all still functioning

Reactions: Soleil

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I noticed quite a few dobers received the Gummy Bear made by JW Pet as a gift for the exchange. What do you all think of that toy? Is it fairly sturdy? It sure seems like it, but I'd like to get some expert opiniond before I go out and buy one.

Thank you! :)
I just got mabel a green one, she likes the longer more whinny squeaks, BUT that is the only problem I have had with the toy (it can get pretty annoying)
But otherwise it's terriffic, no part/limb is big enough for her to chew on (especially with those molars!) and manage to chew any of it off, and trust me she tries!!
It's got my large seal of approval and thats pretty hard with destructodog! Deffinately worth the money! :nicejob:

Reactions: Soleil
1 - 4 of 4 Posts