Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,536 Posts
I remember there were a pair in an old james bond movie. I thought they were dobes until a few years back i noticed the tails and rough coat

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brilliant! well done, amazing how much they resemble dobes though, interestingly the puppy on the right has a white streak of hair which some dobes still throw from time to time.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Yes, they look like chunky Dobes! Is the streak of white in the chest (you know how it is - you turn 40 and go blind....)?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
FYI - Just googled the breed - the Beauceron will be formally recognized as part of the Herding Group by the AKC at the end of June of this year.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read up on the personality of this breed and its fascinating how many similarities they share with the dobe..

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm sure the serious fanciers of those breeds are less then thrilled at being inducted to the AKC...

·
Registered
696 Posts
I would love to see one up close. I think they are soo kewl looking!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I've seen them at dog shows. I do like them.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have a friend that has 4 and they are really sweet dogs, I tell here what funny looking dobes she has. LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
I have a friend that has 4 and they are really sweet dogs, I tell here what funny looking dobes she has. LOL
Too funny! They must be those "warlocks" LOL

·
Registered
986 Posts
Very interesting, so here's another mystery question. Can you identify this unusual headless creature whose body was the model for the modern doberman:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looks like the "Oscar Monster" to me!!!! Not much of a Chippendobe here! LOL
But what a tail section, LOL

·
Registered
696 Posts
Too funny...Picture#1. Oscar the Ostridobe! (ostridgeXdobe) lol

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
The pic at the beach has me in stiches. I guess that's the best way to get good reception - with the nub in the air....Java was doing the same thing at the beach two weeks ago - she gently start pawing the sand and then she'd engage in some serious digging. Funny thing is, she doesn't dig at all when she's at home.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Oscar is too funny - you seem to capture is spirit & personality in your pictures. He seems like he'd be a handful. :) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts