Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Guess whose looking handsome? [pic heavy]

2K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  kwhite30 
#1 ·
I was messing around with my camera today and Diesel was my model. I realized today he's no longer little :(

Side note: Thanks everyone who gave me GREAT advice in my other thread.

Enjoy the pics!

He loves his toucan.

Do I really have to do this?

grrrrrrrrr

Paws <3

My big boy.

Just watching the house.

Are we done now?

Crash...zzzzzz

and my random plant pic haha

The End :D

See less See more
#18 · (Edited)
More Diesel pics. of handsome young man....a nice treat, for our puppyless focks.

3rd photo from the top (B&W) - he is thinking, "mom, put your index finger in this mouth, of mine...real quick"...he-he.
- I will chomp down gentle / will be fun, for at least one of us..."I will pull your finger"

#19 ·
He loves when I put a finger in his mouth especially on his gums I think it feels good since he's teething. He is pretty gentle. I put my hand in his mouth so he gets used to kids playing around him or if he accidently gets ahold of me while we're playing not to bite hard and he's very good about it.

#26 ·
Hi, my name is Laura, and I'm a puppy picture addict.

I have a folder 'Callie' on my computer, and that folder has a sub folder for each WEEK. Stuffed with pictures.

I have a problem... First step is admitting it, yes?!

#30 ·
What a beautiful place to walk Diesel...I'm really taken with photo 2 & 3...nice job KW.
- #3 I can see his brain working, taking in the woods and plants / the mauve color is nice, in the background
Thank you

This was a new part of his walk so he was going nuts trying to take it all in. Pass those rocks is a slight drop and he was trying to hard to get right to the edge and it was freaking me out haha It's a beautiful spot but I need to take him there more so he doesn't go so crazy and I can get some really good photos.

I have no idea what the tree is but it's pretty haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.