Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was messing around with my camera today and Diesel was my model. I realized today he's no longer little :(

Side note: Thanks everyone who gave me GREAT advice in my other thread.

Enjoy the pics!

He loves his toucan.

Do I really have to do this?

grrrrrrrrr

Paws <3

My big boy.

Just watching the house.

Are we done now?

Crash...zzzzzz

and my random plant pic haha

The End :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, he's catching up to Juno. ;) that handsome man.

When are you coming to see us!?
I know! I can't wait to see them next to each other.

You tell me! We're free every weekend. This coming week i'm off friday-tuesday. We're always available haha for the most part so just let us know when you two are free :)

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
I know! I can't wait to see them next to each other.

You tell me! We're free every weekend. This coming week i'm off friday-tuesday. We're always available haha for the most part so just let us know when you two are free :)
One day this weekend I'm going to go up to Charlottesville to see the trial..
Schutzhund Village

Since I've never been to one.

Otherwise I'll be home, I think. I just applied for a new job, so I finally might have something to do during the day other than school.
Lemme see which day I'd be going up. Then we can decide. :)

Juno's ready to see her "little brother". :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One day this weekend I'm going to go up to Charlottesville to see the trial..
Schutzhund Village

Since I've never been to one.

Otherwise I'll be home, I think. I just applied for a new job, so I finally might have something to do during the day other than school.
Lemme see which day I'd be going up. Then we can decide. :)

Juno's ready to see her "little brother". :)
ok just let me know. Only day I won't be home is Sunday.

Diesel misses his buddy. Their going to have a blast.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,466 Posts
He still looks like a kid in the Grrrrrr picture--I love it when they get that expression.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was going through and looking at all the pictures I took today and I found one where Diesel's head is up but his eyes are closed! I thought it was funny that I caught him like that. I don't think I have any pictures oh a dog blinking so of course I had to share.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
More Diesel pics. of handsome young man....a nice treat, for our puppyless focks.

3rd photo from the top (B&W) - he is thinking, "mom, put your index finger in this mouth, of mine...real quick"...he-he.
- I will chomp down gentle / will be fun, for at least one of us..."I will pull your finger"

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
More Diesel pics. of handsome young man....a nice treat, for our puppyless focks.

3rd photo from the top (B&W) - he is thinking, "mom, put your index finger in this mouth, of mine...real quick"...he-he.
- I will chomp down gentle / will be fun, for at least one of us..."I will pull your finger"
He loves when I put a finger in his mouth especially on his gums I think it feels good since he's teething. He is pretty gentle. I put my hand in his mouth so he gets used to kids playing around him or if he accidently gets ahold of me while we're playing not to bite hard and he's very good about it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
What a handsome boy! Callie sends doberkisses and nose pokes :)

We're a week off of being FOUR months. holy moly. I SWEAR yesterday she was this big | |. swear.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts