Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sure doesnt seem possible, but monkey butt turned two years old the other day. He had a BIG day. He got to go the barber shop with me and hang out with me and all the other customers, he went and got his nails done (and got loved on by all the groomers who spoil him to death) and say hi to Auntie Doberman ( I'm sure you guys have seen all her cartoons on the web, we know her in person), he got to hang out at the store and get loved on by his favorite pizza girls (who spoil him to death), then we came home and he got a special birthday dinner. Kibble mixed with a little mac and cheese, topped off by a 1 lb., thin cut, certified angus steak and a dober sized birthday cake. He was a VERY happy boy at the end of the night.

Happy birthday Sig!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Geez Craig... 2 already?!?!? Where did the time go? I remember when you first brought him home. Seems like just the other day really.

Happy birthday Sig!

And WTH? One pic??

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Holy cow, I can't believe he's 2 already!! I remember when Silas was playing with his little brother, still in posts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIG! Here's to many more. Sounds like a fun birthday... though he looks a little unsure about the candle there....

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'll have to echo everyone here, I can't believe it's been 2 years!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIG!!! It sounds like you had a fun-filled day!!

Jan

Reactions: Sherryh

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Happy 2nd Birthday Sig!!! He's grown into a very handsome boy!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Happy Birthday Handsome boy!

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Happy birthday to my grandpup! LOL, it doesn't seem like it's been two years since Craig and I were both a mass of nerves, waiting for the word from Michelle about the litter being born, the count, etc.

(don't let Connor hear about the steak and birthday cake)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts