Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long 13 months with ups and downs, ive finally decided to prepare Chase for a Canine Good Neighbor test (just like the CGC, in Canada). I looked up the tests, there are 12 of them, then I looked up the nearest evaluator.

Today, I went to go see the evaluator at PawsWay, I asked her a few questions and tips. She basically walked me through the whole exam, and practically performed it with Chase. She said that Chase is more than capable to pass the exam with flying colours :D

I know the CGN is a baby step, but its a big deal since Chase had a fear of strangers and loud noises when he came to me.

So, all I have to do is continue with what I'm doing with him, the earliest test date in Toronto's PawsWay is March 2012.

Just thought I would share my excitement :)

Kisses to DT'ers :)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
That picture is awesome!! Sounds like Chase is going to own the test! Looking forward to reading the update post with his new title :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
That's awesome!! I am actually in Toronto as well, and was looking for the next GCG test coming up. Maybe we will see you guys there! ;) lol.

Do you know if there are any other tests sooner than march? not specifically at Pawsway but anywhere in the GTA area? I looked on the CKC site but it just gives me dates till next week.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
i love your boy. :)

you two HAVE come a long way, I have no doubt you two will ace this test.

Good luck!

Hugz to Chase!

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Aww! I love that picture. Kisses back to Chase! :)

Good luck on the test; it sounds like you're both ready to give it a go!

Reactions: DogsR4Life

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome!! I am actually in Toronto as well, and was looking for the next GCG test coming up. Maybe we will see you guys there! ;) lol.

Do you know if there are any other tests sooner than march? not specifically at Pawsway but anywhere in the GTA area? I looked on the CKC site but it just gives me dates till next week.
I think the site will be updated once we get into the new year. The only lists I see doing the test is on the CKC website, and thats in Richmond Hill, and Ottawa.

The lady said that PawsWay will be doing another test, it will be on a Saturday, mid March of 2012. Its the closest location to where I live, plus Chase is more accustomed to that building. Maybe we will see you guys there:nicejob:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts