Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering since there were a few of us from DT there, what did everyone think of the results? We had foreign judges all 3 shows (i missed yesterday so i'm not sure what happened in the classes).

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I was just told nothing for Prada that day :( Sorry I dont have more for you.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. it was totally different the other two days....interesting weekend lol

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
I was there for 2 days, only thing consistent was the puppy breed winner and winners dog. I couldn't figure out the judging either day, not in dobes or newfs or rotties.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I have no idea what the Friday judge was looking for in dobes....he liked reds.....????

Saturday judge was consistent in that she liked all her working breeds with lots of bone! The group finalists were some big dogs! I'm not sure why she picked the dog she did for WD in dobes as he paced the entire time he was in the ring.

I liked Sunday's judge ;-) no idea what he was looking for as WD and WB were not similar at all, but hey, he gave me WB so no complaints!

It would be nice to know sometimes what the judge's reasons were for putting up one dog/bitch over another, no matter where the judge is from.

At the end of the day, I just keep in mind that you never know what a judge is going to do which makes it interesting to say the least!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts