Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Why is the rum gone?
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, DT.

The human said something about planting tomato plants. She'll just kill them, so I had to step in and make sure it's done right.

It was hard, without opposable thumbs, but I got this sucker in the pot. I'm awesome.

I'd better get my fair share of tomatoes after all that hard work!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
What a good helper, Griffin!!!

Mmm...home grown tomatoes are so yummy!

Reactions: River

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
It's because he is a red he is so clever, lol. Does he hire himself out, we have a garden in need of a green paw over here, that and a load of decent soil and rain. :p

·
Why is the rum gone?
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He'll hire out, sure. Just pay him in hot dogs or cheese, and it's all good. :D

I can't wait till they grow and start producing tomatoes. I've got five varieties that are planted right now. This'll be a great summer.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
hehe great pics, nothing like growing them yourself :)

Reactions: River

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
He'll hire out, sure. Just pay him in hot dogs or cheese, and it's all good. :D

I can't wait till they grow and start producing tomatoes. I've got five varieties that are planted right now. This'll be a great summer.
Hmm...mine "work" for hot dogs and cheese too but they're Dobermans so I assumed their work was to supervise my labor. That's how it always seems to play out anyway. :D

(And by "supervise" I mean nose poke everything, paw slap things I try to pick up, sit on me, stand in front of me so I can't see anything but their face or butt, steal tools, etc.)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hmm...mine "work" for hot dogs and cheese too but they're Dobermans so I assumed their work was to supervise my labor. That's how it always seems to play out anyway. :D

(And by "supervise" I mean nose poke everything, paw slap things I try to pick up, sit on me, stand in front of me so I can't see anything but their face or butt, steal tools, etc.)
Sounds about right!

·
Why is the rum gone?
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yeah, Griffin sees it that way too. He thinks that I'll get in trouble unless he's there to keep an eye on things. Just about the only chore he doesn't want any part of is watering the plants. The garden hose is clearly an evil, water-spewing, Doberman-eating monster that must be avoided at all costs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts