Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
We are Doberman Rescue of Nevada. We rescue and rehome Dobermans in need in Nevada, parts of California and Arizona. We've even filled an occasional void in Doberman rescue organizations in New Mexico, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia. We are part of a regional group of DOberman rescues which try to track every Doberman in any regional shelter, assist rehoming owner-surrenders and coordinate pulling, treating, fostering and placing the Dobes. To that end we are also "affiliated" with Special Needs Dobermans, Senior Dobe Project, DAN, DPCA, Pilots 'n Paws and Vegas Animal Rescue.

Our volunteers include experienced breeders, trainers, refugees from other breeds and is held together by our common passion for Doberman Pinschers. Everyone here knows Dobermans are unique and very special and we are dedicated to helping as many as possible.
You can check us out Doberman Rescue of Nevada and on FB at www.facebook.com/drnv1 which we update as often as possible. We hope to have fun and learn a lot from the forum and all that each of you will share. Thanks

·
sweep the leg
1,016 Posts
It's so nice to welcome a rescue org to DT. Welcome!!!

It will be wonderful to have your input as well, there are many who come here looking to add a Dobe to their life and are often referred to rescue. Or many who make sloppy decisions to by from unethical breeders not realizing the stress that ultimately places on rescue groups. Your experience will be truly valued.

Again, welcome from TX to DT!

·
sadder but wiser girl
9,688 Posts
Hi John ... Sorry it took me this long to welcome you ... I was looking for your post, then sort of spaced it out for a few days. We are very pleased you did join, even though I know you are pretty much too busy with rescue issues to post very often. But we do hope you'll spend a little time perusing the rescue section, and, of course, the general Doberman section where the Secret Santa/Rescue Elves threads are!! TTYS - Lois

1 - 8 of 8 Posts