Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Well, we've got 7 dobs right now and 1 in Europe :)
Our eldest is Eugene, he is a Russian Champion, Schutzhund 1.
Then comes Daphne, she is a Ch. of Luxembourg and Switzerland, she's got German Breeding test, ZTP, and BH. Training for Sch as well.
Then comes Katana, she is only 8.5 mo old. And Luk - he is almost 6 mo.
Then come the pups. 1 is flying to CA soon, 1 to Houston, and 2 are staying with us. So, HUGE doberman family :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
CMax said:
Hi,
Well, we've got 7 dobs right now and 1 in Europe :)
Our eldest is Eugene, he is a Russian Champion, Schutzhund 1.
Then comes Daphne, she is a Ch. of Luxembourg and Switzerland, she's got German Breeding test, ZTP, and BH. Training for Sch as well.
Then comes Katana, she is only 8.5 mo old. And Luk - he is almost 6 mo.
Then come the pups. 1 is flying to CA soon, 1 to Houston, and 2 are staying with us. So, HUGE doberman family :)
Hi and welcome to DT,from me and "The Pack" here in the U.K.
My middle dog Tia is out of a Russian dog Korifey iz Zoosfery(Russian Imp) she does O.B. and confirmation,and my puppy Mischa is from Int Multi Russ Ch F'Hiram Abif Royal Bell ,Europa Jungend Sieger 2004 who will also be doing O.B and confirmation
Edited to add I have just seen Eugene's kennel name!!! So he is also from the Zoosfery kennels!what a small world we live in and it's gettin smaller by the day LOL.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I fell like a piker with only two dobes! Pollo is the cropped one and Molly has one natural and one damaged ear.

you dobe in your avatar is beautiful. which one is it? I would love to see more pics of your gang.

cc

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Brumwolf,
I saw Korifey in Europe myself. I loved his head. We were at the same show in Switzerland. There is a very respectable and extremely picky judge, Madam Walker. She gave Korifey only "very good" and his owner was very upset. KOrifey is definitely an excellent dog. M-m Walker was overly critical - she didn't give my female the Youth Winner title because my dog's coat wasn't thick enough in one place... Judges...
I also saw F'Hiram in France. I always misspell his name. I saw his 2 other brothers, Ferres and the one that lives in Austria. They are all superb dogs but SO different. As if they didn't come from the same litter.
Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Oh, forgot! There is a rule @ the European shows that you can't leave until all dogs are judged - which is like 4-5 pm. Hate it. So, my husband, Korifey's onwer and some other UK lady, they had to break through the fence with the dogs, cages and lots of stuff - very amuzing.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Elly,
Can docked dogs be shown in Netherlands?

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Elly,
Can docked dogs be shown in Netherlands?

Only when they come from a country were it is still aloud, but cropping is out of the question, that is not aloud anymore.

Wich country are you from?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Elly,
I am keeping one male from my last litter and he will have natural ears. He was born in the US, so that means I can show him in Netherlands, right?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts