Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.:)

My name is Veronica,and I just stumbled over this forum and got stuck reading.;) So I decided to become a member,thus therefore beeing polite and introduce myself.
I share my life with 2 dobermanns and a fiance,working as little as possible to make time and money for traveling around showing and working my dogs (quite the contradiction,as one have to work yay much to have funds for it all;) )
The 2dogs are litter brother and sister named Tamlands Nina Ricci (female) and Tamlands Valentino Garavani (male).:)
I will try and post some pictures,but new pc is not cooperative..;)

Kind regards from us!

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Zealand! Can't wait to see pics of your Dobers :)

·
Bad Wolf
960 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canada :) You have beautiful dogs, congrats on all your hard work!

Reactions: Veronica

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to DT!

I like your plan of working as little as possible so that you can travel and show. Sounds like the good life :p
Well,the plan was great,and worked fine up until this month..;) just accepted a new job as manager,so suddenly my work hours are doubled...but then again so has the paycheck.:)
So guess next journey will not be until the amsterdam winner show in now.
Thanx all of you for sweet words about my two babies! They are such great dogs, I love them to bits.
Nina Ricci is the best female I have had the pleasure of knowing... she came to me 15months old,mistreated and starved,afraid of everything. Now at 5 years she is a international champion,the best working dog,tracking superior and has been involved in therapy at the elderly home.:):) she truly reflects our breed to perfection in my eyes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts