Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself XD! I'm a 20 year old dobe mommy, college student, and working member of society. I have a 6month old blue doberman pup named Sadie whom is definately a mommy's girl. She doesnt want anything to do with dad (us girls gotta team up). Her ears are just starting to stand pretty consistently when I take them down but she's still got a bit to go on the posting. Here's her most recent picture. I added some more of her from when she was a pup in the galleries too XD! Nice to meet you all!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
A warm welcome from the U.K.from me and my girls.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm from Southeast KY right on the VA/TN borders.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome from Orson & me in Indiana :) Your baby girl looks like a sweety pie!

I have family in Lexington & some more around Bowling Green (my mom's originally from KY)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Welcome From Florida. Your girl is pretty. Is she a red or a fawn? Could be the lighting but I saw a little of both in the pic.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Acooper said:
I have family in Lexington & some more around Bowling Green (my mom's originally from KY)
Wow, I live about four hours from Lexington me and my significant other go up there quite often. As a matter of fact that was Sadie's first road trip destination.

tjmom said:
Welcome From Florida. Your girl is pretty. Is she a red or a fawn? Could be the lighting but I saw a little of both in the pic.
She's actually a blue/rust. She's a really pretty steel gray color. The flash from my camera and my red/beige carpets tend to wash her out when I take her pictures in the house.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome for the frznbuns gang from the home of the Pony Express.. Your gal in very pretty. I am also the proud MOM to a blue also..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southern Indiana!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for the warm fuzzy welcome. I really like this forum already. I've been a member to a few and most of them spend most of their time bickering more than actually being active and making it fun and useful XD! Thanks a bunch, I'm glad I found you all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts