Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
Well I'm very happy to hear he was convicted. But I'm sorry to hear about Wes's mom :( That's so sad. I don't know how ANYONE could hurt any kind of animal. I'm really glad you were able to get Wes out of the situation and have done such a wonderful job with him.

I must have missed how you actually got him??

· Registered
953 Posts
oh wow--I'm almost in tears here :( That's such a sad story but has such a GREAT ending. I just can't believe someone would try to do that :( That's awful. I'm so glad your friend had someone call her and she was able to get Wes to you. Goodness, reading that just made my stomach do a 360. Poor other puppies. I hate when ppl do crap like this. I mean, what's the point? Do they get joy from it? How do they sleep at nite knowing this? ugh. I hope he rots in that jail cell.

I have to really say you are the most amazing person ever to raise this little guy and have 3 kids under 4!!! My first reaction would be "Woman, are you INSANE?" LOL but of course that's because I've had 2 kids under 4 before and MAN it wasn't easy. But you did it and you raised a cute little guy there :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.