Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torque finished the Basic OB Class tonight! I'm pretty sure all the dogs were going to "graduate", the only one that I would think might have not wasn't there tonight, so who knows. He was probably the best one in the class though (and I'm not just saying that cause he's my kid). Next class session isn't until August but the trainer said they were going to try to organize some "walk abouts" (group walks with the trainers to help and with other dogs from the club) in between now and when classes start again. Next for Torque and I will definitely be the CGC class and maybe either a Rally class or an Agility Class. I am enjoying the OB but I think he would probably enjoy Agility more and I know I would enjoy that too. :)

The "Trophy Picture"
He got a certificate, 2 treats, and a toy. Yes I picked the purple bone. Purple is my favorite color and he's just going to destroy it anyways. Surprisingly it is still alive now...

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Congratulations :)
Omg I love his sweet face, he reminds me of my 1st. Purple goes very well w/both red & black dogs IMO :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts