Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Gracie's 2nd birthday! Happy Birthday to my wonderful girl! You are now 2 years old and still have the energy that we got you with! You have changed my life in more ways than I care to count! You are a wonderful furkid no matter what I say about you on the days you drive me up a wall!

:happybirt

Also I wasn't sure where to put this post, so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong location!

·
Registered
460 Posts
:anicake: Happy birthday Gracie!! Hope your mom and dad got you something nice!

:hbirth1:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We picked up some vanilla ice cream and a little peice of steak for her. We are going to make her a little ice cream treat with a little bit of apples (no core), carrots, milk bones, and a little bit of cheese. All of her favorite foods. I might also add in a little peanut butter. :)

My girl isn't spoiled she is very well maintained! :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
We picked up some vanilla ice cream and a little peice of steak for her. We are going to make her a little ice cream treat with a little bit of apples (no core), carrots, milk bones, and a little bit of cheese. All of her favorite foods. I might also add in a little peanut butter.
Mmmm... Sounds yummy! Er... for a dog anyway. :) Be sure to give Gracie a big birthday hug and kiss from Ava and me!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TracyJo said:
Happy Birthday Gracie (Chi and I are coming over for dinner :) )

Happy Belated Birthday Raven!!!!!
What time should I expect you both to be here? I can whip up some mashed potatoes and steak. I'll even save you enough ice cream too. :)

Mmmm... Sounds yummy! Er... for a dog anyway. Be sure to give Gracie a big birthday hug and kiss from Ava and me!
Not a problem, I would be more than happy to get her another hug from you both. I have been hugging her all day. :D She and I have also been wrestling all day as well. :dancing_b

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
What time should I expect you both to be here? I can whip up some mashed potatoes and steak. I'll even save you enough ice cream too. :)

Don't worry about saving ice-cream for Chi... I doubt she is very hungry now that she's eaten a hole in the living room carpet!!!!!!! I was gone for all of 10 minute, 10 minutes! And Mark was home, you'd think he could have kept an eye on her... But oh no, no, no, no football is too all consuming! She has never been a destructive chewer (towels and underwear excluded :) ) but YoYo puked on this spot and before I left to take Jordan to school I put some baking soda on it to kind of soak up the slimy stuff... I really did not think that Chi would be so attracted to baking soda soaked vomit! Guess I was wrong....:eek2:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TracyJo said:
Don't worry about saving ice-cream for Chi... I doubt she is very hungry now that she's eaten a hole in the living room carpet!!!!!!! I was gone for all of 10 minute, 10 minutes! And Mark was home, you'd think he could have kept an eye on her... But oh no, no, no, no football is too all consuming! She has never been a destructive chewer (towels and underwear excluded :) ) but YoYo puked on this spot and before I left to take Jordan to school I put some baking soda on it to kind of soak up the slimy stuff... I really did not think that Chi would be so attracted to baking soda soaked vomit! Guess I was wrong....:eek2:
WOW! No ice cream for her! That is bad. I would have been even more mad at hubby for not paying attention. Was Mark and Chi in the same room as each other?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts