Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find any leather collar today so I got her a simple nylon collar for the time being. She got a very bright red one with a matching lead. :) She looks so cute with it on. I will try to get some pictures of her with it tonight or tomorrow. I tried to get the purple one, but hubby said since it is hunting season and Christmas is coming, she will look festive. :rolleyes:

There is a certain collar that we have been searching for but haven't been able to find it. I have never seen it but hubby has seen it on a dobe. I guess it is a normal one but has a small part that hangs down like a necklace. That is his dream collar to get for her.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, okay, okay already! Here are the pictures. Sorry there aren't a lot of them. Also sorry about the mess you see in the background. We are re-modeling our second bedroom so there is a huge mess. Also right now I have 2 dogs here, my brothers rott, and my girl. Will they ever stop playing long enough for me to pet them? I already know the answer to that, you don't have to answer that. :)

The pictures aren't that great of the collar. I will have to work on getting better shots, tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Gracie is looking (and acting) awesome!! You are doing a great job with that girl, and nice collar too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts