Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to go to work today. Most of you know that I work at the local Burger King. So I went in and got my day started. Things were breaking like crazy today. One of the things that broke I had to go on top of the roof to fix. So I make another employee go up there with me since I am kinda short and wouldn't be able to fix it without a boost. :) So he goes up the ladder first then I start heading up the ladder. I kept hearing someones voice asking me what the hell I was doing up there. So I get all the way to the top and ask the employee what he was saying. He said he didn't say a thing. Then I hear my baby girl let out a little cry like she always does when she sees me. So I turn around and there is my hubby with Gracie in toe. My first thought was, shi* how am I going to get down from here. (I know the same way I went up.... ) So I start heading down, then hubby and employee kept telling me I was going down the wrong way, I had to turn around and face the ladder. So I said WTF? This crap sucks. So I go back up the ladder almost falling twice. (hmm wonder why. :)) I get turned around and head back down. I go hug my girl and get my cell from my hubby that I forgot at home. Gracie then jumps on me because she was so excited and she knows that people give her a burger or cheese burger every time she goes there. Well I didn't have any food on me, so I told her off, and gave her a kiss.

After I got the thing fixed I went back in. Everyone in the building asked me if I saw that doberman. Lol. I said yes that was my little girl. They laughed and I said no really that was my husband and my dog. My husband had to bring me my cell phone so he took Gracie for a walk while he was at it. All they could say was OMG she was the most beautiful dog they have ever seen. :D

Sorry just had to tell my little brag story. Sorry this is so long too by the way.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awwwh, what a cute story GM, doesn't that just make your day being able to see your little girl while at work?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Was climbing up on the roof part of your job description when hired?...he he!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, neither was thinking. They told me that thinking wasn't required, and yet I have to do it all the time. :) Just kidding. :)

And yes it does Jess. It also makes me feel good to hear that people at work who are afraid of her mean doberman look/attitude thought she was beautiful and sweet looking. It must be the ear I swear. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts