Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have I ever told all of you how much Gracie loves sticks? Did I ever tell you how good she is with kids? My neice is over today and Gracie is being so awesome with her. My neice sometimes doesn't think before she acts so she has been told atleast a dozen times to leave Gracie alone. If she is doing something to Gracie like holding her mouth shut she is told to stop and what does Gracie do? She licks her face over and over again. Paybacks are a..... We were outside at one point and Starr (my neice) went to throw a stick for Gracie except her aim is off and hit Gracie's side. Gracie just grabbed her stick and came running back waiting for more. I would also like to say, please don't mind our nice brown grass. We have been working on making it nice and green but this year the stuff we put down hasn't helped yet. On with the pictures now that I made you wait. :)

I will do the older ones first...

I remember when I took this one. As she bent down to get the stick you heard a little air come out from her rear. I was laughing so hard at her. :)

More in next post

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
You do this to me on purpose,you know how much i want to steal her and you post these to tease me,i think she has such a cheeky looking grin and along with that ear!! one day i swear she will be joining the pack :)

:largegr: :emo11: :help_up_2 :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
LOL Brum - I think we need to enroll you in a 12 step program for your addiction to Dobes! You've got it bad, buddy :) Repeat after me... "Hi, my name is Tony and I'm addicted to Dobermans..." and then we'd all chorus "Hi, Tony!" ('cause of course we'd have to be at the meetings too since we're also addicted :)

The pics are great Katie! I love Gracie and don't apologize for that angle, it was my favorite pic! Even though it's a wading pool and not an ocean, it's a step up from what Chi has, we have to drive her to the water, Gracie has her own private water in her back yard! :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Cute pics, she sounds like a really great girl, very patient with the little niece even if the niece isn't so easy with her.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The neice I swear she forgets to think sometimes. At one point today she tried to let Gracie out the side door, because she wanted to take her for a "walk". I wasn't really sure which one was going to walk which. To make it even worse she never even put a leash on her. I guess no more potty breaks for me when I babysit. :(

She also tried to climb on Gracie's back at one point. Sometimes I really wonder what goes through her mind when she thinks of these things.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. Got to love the nieces. They have no clue sometimes. Have to love the animals that take it in stride even better and try to educate the kids more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts