Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off i just want to thank this forum. I don't post very often but I have been reading constantly on this forum for the past 4 years and I have learned a lot from ya'll. To all the people looking at getting a puppy please heed the advice of this forum and really do your homework on breeders and find the best one you can. I feel very fortunate to have found Jana of promise/ olympia dobermans. Anyway I got to go and finally meet our soon to be dober boy yesterday and have to say it was a ton of fun getting to be swarmed by doberman pups. We cannot wait to get to finally pick him up and bring him home. Please forgive the quality i took the pics with my cellphone. Here he is at 7 week.

Attachments

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Well, the suspense is getting to me! Who are the sire and dam or is it a big secret?:) Jana has beautiful dogs. Congratulations, you've made a good choice, imo fwiw.:) OMG, forgot to say how adorable your little boy is! You got a name yet?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Beautiful and sweet face on this little guy. Congratulations.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all so much. I don't believe it's a secret but the sire is Ch Brimor Ffull Throttle V Tropix (Bristol ) and the dam is Ch Sho Me's Copacabana (Lola ) . Once again please keep up the good work. The wait is killing us but it will be worth it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, the suspense is getting to me! Who are the sire and dam or is it a big secret?:) Jana has beautiful dogs. Congratulations, you've made a good choice, imo fwiw.:) OMG, forgot to say how adorable your little boy is! You got a name yet?
Not sure on the name yet my wife really likes Spartacus but I'm not so sure it rolls of the tongue very well so we are still kicking around ideas but we keep coming back to that.

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
I'm so jealous! I love the Promise/Olympia dogs. It's going to be so worth the wait, and we'll expect lots of pictures once he arrives!

Reactions: bigb76180

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
Congrats, and thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts