Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY!!!!!!!

He's got some issues that I gotta work with and he's a little depressed after spending 17 days at the shelter...

Here's Moses...

He needs a lot of work emotionaly and physically but he's gonna do just fine... :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats on bringing him home. I wish you best of luck with him. Please keep us posted on his progress.

Naveen

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
What a handsome Dobe! I'm sure once he settles into your home and starts to feel more secure that he'll do just fine. Good luck!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Congratulations! What a handsome fellow! Once you get some meat on those bones he'll look (and feel) like a million bucks. Hey, I'd be pretty p.o.'d too if I spent the past 17 days in jail. Good luck, Dad. BTW, how old is he?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Poor guy! I am glad to see you took on a rescue who so obviously needs a good stable home. Good for you! Congratulations!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys...he's right here resting his head on my lap as I type....

They told me he was five years old....but my Luke is 3 and looks ginormous in comparison....also I took him out in the back yard...and judging by his movements and zest.....he's definately not 5....

I would say he's between 1-2 years old...

Apparently he came in as a stray....so I don't know any story...

The good thing is that he's eating and drinking real good...so with all the love he's gonna get from us he'll be back to his old self.....he's really affectionate too....oh.....he's gone to spread out on the kitchen floor....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh and him and Luke are great friends already!!!!....stubbs a wagging and not a growl in sight....

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is quite handsome. Lots of hugs and TLC, he should be good as gold. Congrats on bringing him home.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yep I have two males in the house and they get on great....

He's got a lot of rehab to do first before I even think about adopting him out.......he's in pretty bad shape....he's much younger than first thought and he's pretty depressed...I'll keep ya posted...

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Well done Kinteet good job!with some good eating and TLC im sure he will be O.K.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Congrats on springing him from "jail"! Will he be moving on to a good approved home as soon as he is able?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's the plan...I'm really lucky in that I don't see many Dobies around here so there's no rush to get him out....I wanna make sure he's stable and ready...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Oh geez how sad...yet how great you got him!!!! Can't wait to see him when he gains some weight!!! Kudo's to you Kinteet!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts