Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am en route home from picking up my black and tan doberboy from Wisconsin. It's been a long time since I first wanted to get a dobe and I can't believe he is finally at by side. I know this post is worthless without pics and I'll upload some when we get home. In the mean time I just had to post my news! He is amazing. Mellow, sensitive, attentive, playful but not out of control (I know that will come :) ) so far he has exceeded my lofty expectations. I am so glad to officially be a Doberman owner, or rather owned by a Doberman :)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
CONGRATS on being dobie-owned!!!!
Enjoy those cute cuddly moments but wait for it and always remember those memorable moments, especially when they test the waters.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Congrats on your new puppy. Yes, please post photos. Actually scratch and sniff photos for the puppy breath would be great.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Name?? photos?? lol! Congrats, and enjoy all those sweet cuddly love filled puppy moments, because Im sure they will be followed by all sorts of challenges!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Remember, FOCUS on the cute things he does and the good times as those help keep you from killing him during the teen stage. :) Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His litter theme was "star" so we went with the call name Sirius. Now I know a lot of people associate that w either satellite radio or Harry Potter, but we picked it because Sirius is the dog star - the brightest in our night sky, and it means "guide" or "guardian". I'll upload pics soon. I have to create an acct at a hosting site first etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts