Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent every minute of the last 8 months with this boy. He was so well trained. He was socialized everywhere. We climbed the mountains of Acadia, ran the snowy trails of Portland, rode the buses of DC, scrambled along the Great Falls of MD, toured the dog parks of the east coast, and met hundreds and hundreds of people, who were so happy to see a doberman-a dog fondly remembered from many of their pasts.

Yet as much as he knew, I suppose it is hard for a canine to rationalize a concept such as electrical currents. We were visiting a farm for a few days, when Newton touched a horse fence, and took off. Never have I seen him run faster in a blind fear. He ran a half-mile to the closest road where he was hit by a car.

I suppose the universe has a plan for us all, and that all adversity has a lesson, but I sure do miss you my friend.

Thanks for reading DT. It feels good to share...

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
I"m so sorry for your loss - he was a beautiful boy

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
What a tragic accident. You have my deepest sympathy.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Newton.

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
What a horrible accident! I'm very sorry for your loss.

RIP Newton

·
Registered
667 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss. Your handsome boy lived quite an exciting fun filled life with you. May his memories help heal your broken heart.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss - Rest in Peace Sweet Newton...

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Newtons passing.

He was on this earth too short a time but he sure made an impact, he brought happiness, joy and laughter so when the tears begin to fall let the ray of sunshine that was his life dry them from your eyes.

You will be missed Newton but never forgotten.

Sleep peacefully in the arms of angels dear little one.

·
Registered
371 Posts
My most sincere condolences on this tragic loss. Newton was loved and honored and was such a good boy. RIP Newton.....God Bless
Margie, Max, hope and Angel Isis

1 - 20 of 27 Posts