Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Any good trainers in the Des Moines area? Whats their style of training? Thanks so much!
Are you in Des Moines? I think we all must be taking over... we've got several good Dobes in central Iowa. ;)

I train at the Des Moines Obedience Club. Our instructors are members that volunteer, so we have a wide range of experience and training methods.

Reactions: FlamingLocks

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
PS - I looked at your other thread... can't believe there are still trainers that put choke collars on puppies!

Our Puppy KPT classes are run pretty well. Our KPT director has a great head on her shoulders, and I've been roped into assisting puppy classes for the entire year. ;)

We've got some great Beginners trainers too. Dogs can start those once they turn 6 months old.

Reactions: FlamingLocks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like we're neighboors Sizzledog! We're from Colfax. Thanks so much for the info I will check your club out. I've been a little overwhelmed with Allegreto lately and having a good instructor for us would be great. Who am I kidding? The instuctors for me of course, Gretos a perfect little angel!:D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Looks like we're neighboors Sizzledog! We're from Colfax. Thanks so much for the info I will check your club out. I've been a little overwhelmed with Allegreto lately and having a good instructor for us would be great. Who am I kidding? The instuctors for me of course, Gretos a perfect little angel!:D
Oh how neat, we're SUPER close!

You can't bring your puppy into the building if you're not in a class, but if you want to stop by the club on Wednesday about 7:15pm or so, you can watch one of our puppy classes. I'll have my Mexican street dog in class, but I can bring a Doberman or two if you'd like to meet them. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts