Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for trainer recommendations or Dobe friendly club recommendations for one of my puppy homes in Indiana. Can anyone help?

·
MOATS
1,922 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Not sure where in Indiana your puppy home is located but I went out to train with Ronnie Weiss at Turner Junction Schutzhund Club in Chicago a few times this spring while living in Illinois and he was excellent about working alternative breeds. Also very novice friendly and broke concepts down well for dogs and handlers.

Ronnie lives in Indiana and has his own club in Elkhart the website is here I have not been to his home club but the training was excellent at Turner Junction.

If it was not such a long drive from our home now I would love to still train with Turner Junction and Ronnie.

Good luck and be sure to post working puppy photos :)

Reactions: Incredibledobe

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wish I had more contacts in the state, but I haven't been here that long and I'm looking to get out asap. So I don't know of any place other than what a general google search would turn up. Wish I could be more help, since I live here. Though it would make me super happy to meet the new pup and parents. I think you have gorgeous dogs and I'd like to see what your puppies look like in 3D. :D

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
This was just posted on my Facebook French Ring group... I know Wade, the guy who posted this....

‎**NEW CLUBS FORMING IN INDIANA VOHNE LICHE KENNELS SPORT**

I am in the process of forming the clubs for Vohne Liche Kennels Sport. VLKS is a new multi-sport training complex and training company. VLKS will be launching the first week of February and will have clubs in PSA, Ring, and Schutzhund. Anyone in Indiana (or the surrounding area) who is interested in any of the mentioned sports feel free to contact me @ [email protected]

Training field is located at 7953 N Old Route 31 Denver, IN 46926

Come be a part of the Largest Working Dog Kennel in the United States!!!!

Wade Morrell
Director of Operations
Vohne Liche Kennels Sport -VLKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts