Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am Ellie, I am the current proud parent of three dobermans and working on our fourth and final doberman for a while. My husband and I just recently moved to Fort Lewis WA. I am not familar with this area and hopefully wont be here very long. I have three of the colors of dobermans. I have a beautiful Blue, beautiful Red, one White and our newest member our black and tan female will be here in probably two weeks. She is black and tan and such a little pistol... She is being shipped from the east coast and hope that she is all I expect her to be a gorgeous specimen that I hope to show at some point in life. We have been breeders and shown in competitions for almost 15 years now and hope to continue. I forgot to mention I have a beautiful English Bulldawg. fawn and white. to be exact will post pictures as soon as I find my camera. Thanks

Ellie

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
bluecrossvet said:
We have been breeders and shown in competitions for almost 15 years now and hope to continue.
Welcome Ellie. You are a breeder, do you breed albino Dobermans? Albino Dobermans cannot be shown in conformation and often come with other issues.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Welcome Ellie! you got your hands full! Hopefully you found your albino in a shelter or Dobe rescue :) poor dobies...there is an albino at our local Doberman rescue...been there for a long time :( I'd love to see pics of your dobes and your bulldog haha Bulldogs are so cute definately the oppisite of a dobermans look haha....smooshed in nose instead of a long narrow snout haha.:) well I hope you enjoy the forum!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum,i am also in England and as of June 11th my 3 pack will be a 4 pack, 2 brown and tan(reds)girls and 2 black and rust girls.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
brumwolf said:
Hi and welcome to the forum,i am also in England and as of June 11th my 3 pack will be a 4 pack, 2 brown and tan(reds)girls and 2 black and rust girls.

BRUM!!!!! a new addition to the family?!?!?! what did you do with/to Mrs. B??? I have been off line for a bit with out computer and traveling so am not up on the news. you gotta tell how you are sneaking another past the missus - I thought she said no way, no how.

cc

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am sorry I lost my password to my email and to this site. so I had to get a new registration. I have been working 85 hour weeks. so forgive my absence and not posting due to WORK ISSUES! Life in times of a Vet Technician going to school. I will post pictures as soon as I get a moment to be home to post them, as I am at the office ALONE for once. I am adding another addition to our family however we arent sure when. No i didnt get my WHITE from a rescue. I have fostered many whites the past year from rescues and they all successfully got PERMENANT homes and are doing well. My male is Intact he shows in I believe NKC or UKC. that is how long it has been since Ive shown. I should show more but being Military I cant count on anything to last in one place for to long. Oh well. We were talking about snipping him last night and still havent decided. Oh well.. another male in my home with testicles LOL. But Thanks for the greetings I appreciate it. I will probably be off line for sometime trying to get new orders for my husband and our family :(.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
welcome back to the board, elizabeth. is there a reason you keep pretending to be someone new each time?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks again everyone. I did have one question. Are these your pups in the bottom of your post. and if so how do you put pictures there??? I will have a friend make one of those Banner things and ill add it if I can.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi vettechs and welcome. Yes those are pics of peoples dobes they put in as their signature file.

What you do is go to the home page and on the left hand side you will see Members Options, click Edit Signature. When there you will see a box to put the html to point to the picture for your signature or anything you want to say in the sig. Click save and you are done.

·
Premium Member
8,915 Posts
Oh yeah, definately Elizabeth the indignation about the Albino being "white" clinched it. Can't wait to hear some stories ......wonder what they will be?

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
velmadobe said:
Oh yeah, definately Elizabeth the indignation about the Albino being "white" clinched it. Can't wait to hear some stories ......wonder what they will be?
I thought the part about "not remembering" whether she'd shown her dogs in NKC or UKC was a big hint, too.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
ah and now she leaves again....

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well no offense if its not Elizabeth!!! But if it is....NO ONE wants to hear your stuff anymore. In fact so everyone knows i found a site the other day where someone is givng false info on "white" dobermans. Its a message board like this one. I really get tired of people trying to tell more an more people,that these dogs are something they are not!

Ok had to edit, here is that site if anyone wanted to check it out. I only went once and didnt sign up.
www.dogsinthehouse.com

1 - 20 of 23 Posts