Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am hoping to get a Doberman in a year or two and have begun research on Dobermans a little more than a year ago. I absolutely love everything about them. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good breeders in the Tucson area or even Phoenix, I did get a breeder off of the AKC website, although it's only one person and I would like to contact a few people and have some options. The other breeder I found in Phoenix was the Bigdoberman.com one and they seem very helpful, and I asked them a lot of questions (although I've read a few negative things about them on this site). Is there anyone else I can look up? I would just like to get to know the breeder and search before I buy from one. Thanks!

·
Got mutt?
13,730 Posts
A definite NO on Desert Legends. The home page tells you all you need to know about them. "This family got 2 Supersize Dobermans from us..." One of their stud dogs is within standard size at 32" tall and 130 pounds... or he would be if he was a Great Dane!

The DPCA breeders referral is a good place to start. DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral

Also, this thread has good information on what to look for in a breeder. http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...rst-helpful-breeder-breeding-information.html

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
Feel free to PM me! I am a member of the Tucson Doberman Pinscher Club and know a few breeders... And know about of a lot of greeders too.

Reactions: Nynaeve

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I loved talking with Victoria Hall of Vicaral Dobermans in Tuscon.
She has a website with her info and contact number.

·
APS SGT
1,427 Posts
I loved talking with Victoria Hall of Vicaral Dobermans in Tuscon.
She has a website with her info and contact number.
Op, please contact me or the Tucson Doberman Pinscher Club before contacting this breeder. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts