Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys 馃檪 I am new here. I had a Doberman for 12 years and he passed away last year. I think I am finally ready to get another pup! I said never again after he was PTS because it was like losing a family member! I fell in love with the breed, I never met a dog like my boy before, he was like a human and so funny. Although he was old, he died of wobblers and I don鈥檛 wish to put another dog through that so I am looking for a breeder who does all the necessary health tests on their dogs to try and avoid it if at all possible. I am in Ireland but willing to travel as far as the U.K. for the right puppy as I want to make sure I get the healthiest dog possible with a good temperament. I am looking for a brown female this time (my last dog was a black and tan male). I would really appreciate any info you guys could give me on breeders or upcoming litters 馃檪 thanks!

Registered
Eva, The only breeders I have heard of in UK that show in conformation and other working venues is Aritaur Dobermans. They do extensive health testing and stand behind what they breed.

However, they do not crop or dock. The site is Aritaur Dobermanns - Breeders of Dobermanns for Work, Show and Pet Good luck and I am sorry to hear about your boy. These dogs are not to be forgotten once you have owned one. Truly like
no others.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I am looking for one undocked and uncropped ideally anyway, I will check this breeder out :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts