Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
To answer you questions im not sure about the working out part.
As for Betelges they have some Excellent looking Dobermans there. EXCELLENT.
I heard that the guy from Adlercrest is very rude. I heard this from more than one person. Nice looking Dobermans though.
I know if you go to amazon and search for Doberman there are a few good books there. You can check out reviews on their site. I have two and one more on order. I have briefly looked over them so I cant really say if they are good or not.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah for Adlercrest try to talk to the wife or better yet avoid them and find someone else. There are a bunch of Breeders out there not just those two.

I just got today The Doberman Pinchser by Rod Humphries and Joanna Walker and its the best book I have seen. I also have Doberman Pinchers a comlete pet owners manual and a New owners guide to Dobermans. I listed them in order of which one I like best to least.

If you use itunes, there is a good show you can get for 1.99. Its a series called Breed All about it: Doberman
Its the episode about Doberman pinchers. If you use itunes go to the music store and type doberman for your search and you will see it. Its pretty nice to watch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.