Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone!!! Gingie and I appreciate all the great comments. Yes her markings are very dark. That's what caught our eye when we first saw her. Not to mention she was attached to my kids hips when we went to pick out a pup. She is Euro and has a great temperament and super smart to boot. I'll be adding some more pics on the weekend when we take her to my parents apple orchard. Hopefully she won't be caked in mud.lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a few more. I wanted to take a few pics of her at my parents apple orchard but the weather was crap.

And two pics of the gang with my oldest daughter Julia. The pup with his ears cropped is Max who we were dog sitting for my buddy for the night. The big guy is my other boy Arius.

Julia telling Arius to lay down if he wants his treat.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I, too love the dark color and she's a very pretty girl. Looks to me like I need Julia here to control my three. She's got it under control and Arius is minding her. Way to go Julia.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She had the darkest markings out of all the pups. And Julia is great with our dogs. She works with them everyday and walks them both at the same time. I gotta take a pic it's really cute to see.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts