Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, thought I'd better do the intro thingy......Just discovered your forum today, well I'll be totally honest, I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to other people's photos. Just can't get enough of them!!

I have one Dobe aged 3, her name is Jeddah. We adopted her on 6th December 2004, and it feels like she's been here all her life. That's her in my avatar. I live in Brisbane, Queensland with my husband and two kids aged 22 and 24, who are still living at home, who are wonderful dog/cat sitters. Jeddah was a little thin when she came to live with us, but has managed to gain 8 kilos (around 17 lbs I think), and she is looking much healthier and developed a lovely healthy coat. She's getting better with the cats........... :sprint: As long as they don't run.........

Looking forward to learning heaps around the threads, and will post some photos of our girl for you. Thanks for reading.: :bye:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hi there and Welcome!!! We look forward to pictures and stories!! You're avatar is great btw! I'm Jessie and I have a 18 month dobergirl! As for Lexy and cats, well, she operates under the assumption that all those who run thereby agree to being chases.....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hello Jedski..welcome to the board, :) i have a dobergirl whos 2 years old Lucy..black/rust...and she has 12 lil bbabies! well nto so lil anymore lol they turned 3 weeks old yesterday. :) also yesterday i recieved Tucker....4 month old white dobie puppy.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy what we have to offer. Also we would love to see some pictures of your doberkid, you can upload them to the photo gallery.

TD

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Will now go and check out the photo posting side of things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts